Friday, October 22, 2010

Mini Poster Critique

My group narrowed it down to a final three during our critique. I thought it was a little funny that all three that they chose came from the same original drawing, they are just from different areas of it. I was also slightly disappointed that they all came from the same, because I had thirteen out to view, that varied in which drawing they came from. The ones I picked for the critique, I tried to vary in the style, and which drawing they came from, but in the end the three that were left were from the same.
I'm also pleased with the results I received from this critique. The group seemed to have a hard time narrowing down which ones they thought I should keep.
I'm also happy with these three that they liked, because these were some of my favorites that were in my top five.

No comments:

Post a Comment