Tuesday, October 5, 2010

16 Ink Sketches + 10 Pencil Sketches



I tried to include a good variety of ink sketches when it came to objects used, and the technique that was used with them. I used a variety of objects including old headphones, toothbrushes, paperclips, forks, a straw and many other random objects. Some of my favorites were the ones I did with an old pair of apple earbuds. They made very nice, kind of natural looking curves... Three out of my sixteen were actually done with the headphones and I think they look totally different than the rest of the sketches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the pencil marks are hard to see because they are so light due to the technique that was used on a few of them, and the song we were listening to "called" for it to be lighter marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment