Monday, November 29, 2010

Sontag Writing Assigment

This picture was taken when I was eating lunch with Sopapilla  and she was acting super goofy and joking around. She kept making this face and chuckling for some reason, so I had to at least get a picture of it. This is someone who means a lot to me and I'm very close to, so the picture was intended for memories and to capture a moment that was a lot of fun.

I don't remember what led up to this, but for some reason I was wearing a Dora backpack and we thought it was funny.... My friend wanted to take a picture (to send to someone I believe) so he did. Now I look back on it and it just seems dumb/goofy to have a picture of this. 

I don't remember who I got this picture from, it was forwarded to me a while back.
I thought it was really interesting though. Its also really cool because I could imagine just walking down the street and finding this on a telephone pole, I would have to photograph it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment